Sunday, July 05, 2009

previous responses:

january 9, 2008

i live for color and capturing moments.
documenting life through photos and or words excites me.
creating a marriage between text and a photo...
and telling a cohesive story is allll i want to do.

........

Everything I do has to come from an honest place, not to just sound good.
I know the power of art and I hate that it is wasted on empty messages
when so many people need the therapy that music can offer. I feel fulfillment
when I can capture a moment, or an idea, or an emotion in words.

......

self contentment and still having the ability to produce...my motive is the passion.
it feels good getting paid for doing something you love...and even you don't
break even...at least you got your name out there a little more.

........

I feel like I finally just found peace with WHO I am... now it's about fig. out
what I'm supposed to do. FASHION has always been a given since I can remember...
I live for life's ideals, life's luxuries, beauty in every form-
art/dance/color/sound/people/the unknown/the unusual.. I've always seen
fashion as this global entity that I wanted to be a part of...

........

in turn, the children inspire me to be patient, humble, innovative, and understanding.
they force me to be better as a child would be for their parents. i am reminded daily
that if i am not at my best, they are not at their best.

......

many are called, but few are chosen.

No comments: