Sunday, June 05, 2005

livin large...

my behavior has been real cute lately. i have no job. and around 11pm last night my uncle took me out around inman park to look at condos and lofts. now, i was told the range from 150-175 to keep an eye out for. so, as the obedient daughter, i just researched that price range. NOW after speaking with a friend today, whose home was 130 and pays 950/month, i now realize that dad must think i already work at cartoon network as an art director...or maybe even lead designer at gucci.

lawdamercy no.

....i think i need an apartment guide....ahahhahahhaahhhaaa....sigh....

talkin to a new friend. he is cool. jamal. he made a statement today that really made me think...

"i know you need to find a job before these troops come back home"

...yea i do. kinda sucks that i'm struggling with a buttload of folks outside of the country...

today was not a very productive day. i'm okay with it.

i miss home. tonight i challenge myself to pick a random topic and create an advertising campaign surrounded around the topic. this week is alllll about adding to graphics design portfolio.

grandma is improving :) mom told me to stick around so that grandma could rest.
God...prepare me for what is to come...

No comments: