Thursday, January 01, 2009

closer.




epic - surpassing the usual or ordinary, particularly in scope or size

....

i'm 5'11...it only makes sense that this is how i am.
extreme + long.

its how i like my music...my books...my movies...everything.
epic. epic. epic.

my arguments.
my explanations.
my performances.
my silence.

.....

vignette - short, impressionistic scenes that focus on one moment or give a trenchant impression about a character, an idea, or a setting

i like this too...
i like it a lot actually.
its not lingering or potentially annoying.

it's just i'm not built like that.

.....

yoga is my latest fascination, soooo, maybe, i dunno...
i'll learn how to contort into some new positions.
short, brief, succinct positions.

....

believe it or not...
BUT
i am off to a lovely start for 2009.
i feel good.
i feel God.

No comments: